How to apply for a visa for the Netherlands?

Since January 2012, the Dutch Consulate in Quito has been closed and has, therefore, stopped receiving visa applications for the Dutch government and the Caribbean (Aruba).

As a result, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands has decided that applications for travel to the Netherlands as the principal destination will be processed at the Consulate of Spain, with representation in Quito and Guayaquil, respectively.

To obtain more information, requirements and appointments, contact the Spanish Consulate. www.paisesbajosytu.n

How to legalize Dutch titles?

In DUO Ministry of Education of the Netherlands:


How to bring your pets to Ecuador?

The owner of the pet (dog or cat) must be able to provide the AGROCALIDAD inspector at the airport with a vaccination certificate.

Once the pet is inspected, a health certificate with a value of 26.17 USD is issued for the movement of animals. (AGROCALIDAD Guide) and can be transported.

For more information click on the following links: AGROCALIDAD

How to become voluntarily affiliated to Ecuadorian Social Security (IESS)

Any Ecuadorian residing abroad can voluntarily request affiliation to the Ecuadorian Social Security System (IESS), regardless of their occupation or economic activity. For more information click on the link: IESS

Additional information